If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 3 October 2007

DEAR DIARY

GOOD LUCK TO VICTORIA

It is 3am, and once again sleep eludes me. Not sure if it is the pain from a HAMMY I did on Saturday!!!!!!??????( did you not see that screamer I took in the third quarter?????? or is it the fact that I can finally pack the truck, and prepare to go to a show. "What is that" you say, "SHE MUST BE HILLUCINATING".

"WHAT PLANET IS SHE ON". What ever the reason, the excitement of actually setting off down the highway behind the wheel of my beautiful truck (NO, not sold yet!!), is sooo intense, I think the pain is an excuse I need for Robbie(husband) explaining why I spend half my nights stuck to the computer, instead of snuggled up next to him!! Just a minor detail that I don't have a jockey at the moment, seems to be a little preoccupied in South Africa at the moment!!

For those that do not have a clue what I am talking about, dear daughter (JOCKEY- BECKY) is riding for Australia in the Tri-Nations showjumping on borrowed horses in South Africa at present, so when I finally get these wild horses to their first show( courtesy of EFA Vic branch, and Ian Mouser, they may be a little underdone!! (hope she arrives home in time and in one piece, or I might just have to pull on the strides, over the stretched hammy?????????

Forgive me the rest of Australia, if I sound like I am boasting. (Can't help living in the best state)!! but we truly are not telling a lie when we say "WE ARE THE LUCKY STATE".Everyday I scan the Horse Deals Blog, ( A WONDERFUL CREATION) to pick up on the fact, sadly, that there is unrest in the camp, and I do not blame anyone. The preferential treatment shown to the 'thoroughbreds' (and all of use ride ordinary common, other breed horses!!!!) is getting very hard to take, most especially for you in THE THICK OF IT.

I do hope that you all can hang in there, with FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BANK MANAGER!!!!!!!!!! and survive this to live another day.???????? Remember, we are all in the same SINKING BOAT, and all trying to reach the life raft.DO IT TOGETHER???????..................... I PRAY WE ALL DO................. GOODLUCK and keep up all the letters everyday, its better than the BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

SARAH ALLEN(AGAIN) ......Arthur'S CREEK......VIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home