If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 11 October 2007

Guidelines for persons visiting a retail saddlery

This is a editiorial that will appear in a Newspaper and a local magazine.
Guidelines for persons visiting a retail saddlery.

Everything Equine Oxenford, on entering the store all customers must step onto a disinfected step on tray, you should put on boots that can be disinfected all customers will be issued with a pair of long sleeve plastic gloves for handling merchandise with confidence, the whole shop is fumigated at close of business each day including air conditioning return and vents.

Everything Equine Oxenford provides a delivery service for those that are over cautious, they can post any products in store FREE of charge, Now that’s shopping with confidence.

Shoppers should take a step back and think, going to your local supermarket, butcher, petrol station, post office or shopping centre and even using an ATM, what if the person next to you sneezed or you made contact with a person in line at the bank or check out counter?

In a nut shell don’t stop shopping at your favorite Saddlery they need your business! Or otherwise there will be no more business. Support them in a crisis in times like now the EI is a serious problem and we encourage that we all take precautionary measures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I carry a bottle of anti-bacterial wash in my bag and in my car, whenever I visit shops etc, I use it as soon as I come out of the store, and before I go in to the store. I don`t have EI yet I live in the minden Area , it has gone past me, I beleive stringent bio-security has helped. Be very very vigilant if necessary.

11 October 2007 at 3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home