If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Out with the Governing Bodies

And their Racing..... JH (Southern NSW)

How right you are with your blog, the flood gates will open and we will find out the truth after the great cup has been run and we will get fed a whole heap of rubbish about how it got to Vic, these reasons are going to totally fascinate me and many others let me tell you.

And yes these horses can still carry the disease, but hey the lesser equine community is of no detriment to the racing community, so lets go spread it all again, so again its just another case of stuff you jack we are right !

Just in case none of you know this disease can show its head a second time I know of 3 people now who it have it again and its been worse 2nd time around.

I do have a question though, what happens if this dam thing mutates???????? Has anyone thought of that ? Then what, are we back to square one??? Do we start all over again, will many of us little people have to stand back and watch our precious babies and horses die again?????

I to am over this pathetic country and its governing bodies and their total disregard the battlers of this country, the people that MAKE this country run.
We have suffered drought so hard in the last few years but we will still battle on in the hope that things get better but we keep getting kicked, then we get this Ei and have to sit back and watch the whole racing industry get paid to have horses stand in a paddock and the owners get paid these horses never made them money when they were racing and then as you say some fat cat get on and talk about racing resuming on Dec 1st and that it will never happen to racing again, well Mr Fat Cat, so glad you had the choice to be able to make that statement.

What ever happened to Australian commandership? Whatever happened to all for one and one for all ????

Australia has never been like this and it disgusts me to no end.
I sit back and all I see is doom a gloom, kids being murdered and government departments do nothing until its to late (how very sad for that young boy to have to endure what he did), Ei raging out of control across our country, and no matter what the DPI tries to convince you of it IS out of control ! People killing themselves because they have not just been wiped out by drought but now EI and the government departments wont help as they are to busy feathering their own nests !

Come on Australia we have an election coming up, I don’t trust either and I will not vote, if I am fined I don’t care.
The money that’s being spent on these hideous tv shows and add campaigns I think could have been put to better use.

But in saying that, its typical of Howard to try and save everyone else before he ever saved his own, that’s why we are where we are now, that’s why we have kids dying at the hands of the gov bodies, that’s why our suicide rate is up so high all thanks to our government.

This is the one time in my life where I cannot truly say I am proud to be an Australian because I am not, I am pretty disgusted at what the politics is doing to this country.

Angie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well gee whiz, after reading that I think I'll go and slit my wrists!!

23 October 2007 at 2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, I sometimes wonder what this world is coming to - FAT cats lining their pockets and the little people left the scraps! This is not about EI, its about the rich getting richer!

23 October 2007 at 3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home