If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 13 October 2007

Unfair again

I live in an amber zone and live right on a highway.I have spent a small fortune from the start calling the police for the huge amount of horse trucks and floats(with horses in them) going past my house. Any one of them could have given my horses the flu.(I thank every selfcaring one of them for their kindness for those around them).

After sitting here waiting to bring my broodmares home and keeping my horses in work incase I am allowed to show them soon. After paying a fortune in agistment, losing four sales on young stock and not being able to bring my newborn colt home. All the while staying calm and saying this has to be done. I could not hold my rage after reading the DPI site tonight and finding out that they have extended the purple zone so that now THEY CAN MOVE AROUND AND HOLD EVENTS ECT !!!!!!

HOLD EVENTS ECT ???????

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?????????

Mate if my horses don’t have it and I have to sit on my arse at home and lose money then as sure as the sun shines so does everyone else.

As far as I can see the amber and green zones should have been the ones to be vaccinated and allowed to get on with life while the infected zones should have been left to get over it just like they use to do with the infectious colonies.

Sooner or later my horses will get it from all of the horses going past so I just wish they would get it now so I can tend to them and get it over and done with and then we can get on with our lives.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

Suzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home