If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 17 November 2007

Doesn't surprise me

It doesn't surprise me there are more EI outbreaks every day. I do live in a red zone but my horses did not contract it till 14 days ago.

I managed to escape it for over 2 months and considering I was in a red zone I was prepared to get it. But the way I did shocks me!!

You see I work in a business that is located on the main highway and regularly serve customers (up to 1000 a day) that have pulled up in their truck or horse float. Not carrying horses but carrying saddles and rugs etc. Hmm my understanding was these items were restricted movement as well as horses themselves. So if they are carrying EI then I’m unwittingly transferring it to other customers.

Not once have I seen them pulled over and questioned and considering it's a red zone I thought it would be more strict than it is.

So until this is policed more I suspect the whole country will get it.

BK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home