If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 10 November 2007

Remain vigiliant ???

I must say that heading into week 12 (that’s 3 months) remaining vigilant has and will be my endeavour.

However every day that passes by is a growing concern for all non race horse owners.

I wake up every morning thinking LET ME OUT

You know why THATS WHAT MY HORSES ARE SAYING.

How long can we keep fit animals in small paddocks with no work.??

The mare that was supposed to go in foal this year locked tight as she is not a thoroughbred??

Applications for vaccinations with no reply???

Applications for movement with no reply???

Emails to State representatives with no reply???

Increased feed bills no reply???

Increased interest rates no reply???

Increased food prices no reply???

How many will fall off the ladder at the end of this???

If we are lucky enough to have a job outside the industry the above increases have put owning a competition horse almost out of the ????

How many more of you are their out there that feel like me???

Election or no election we will suffer as the cost of owning our beloved competition horses has just sky rocketed through the roof???

DPI QLD I will remain vigilant, I will continue with bio-security, I will not let any one onto my property, I will not visit my friends with horses, I will sit and look endlessly at your web site hoping that one day you will have an answer!!!!

And when you do have the answer, I hope I am still sane!!!

Thanks Horse Deals for allowing another, no-one, have their say.

Troy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home