If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 18 December 2007

B S

I couldn,t get a permit to bring my QH stallion home from red to green even though he's been needled twice and no horses where he is have had the flu, when the DPI rang to brake the news to me the gentleman said "sir you just cant take a horses from red to green" YEAH RIGHT

Now they are sending red and purple RACEHORSES to VIC its BULLS*#T, i may as well just go and bring my horse home, after all i think from memory it only cost the feller down south $2000 take his horses from the ACT to VIC thats not bad when the maximum is $44000, im sure the 10 or so mares that are waiting here for my horse should cover $2000 between them.
TO THE POWERS THAT BE, WE ARE SICK OF THE BULLS#*T
David R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home