If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 7 December 2007

Thanks Horse Deals I have a new mum

As you can see from my latest pic I`m now allowed out and about so when my foster mum arrives I will be able show her around.Thank you Horse Deals for helping me get the word out and a bigger thanks goes to Peter & Di Jenkyn of Logan Reserve Qld for offering their Weltmyer mare as a foster mum. From her pics we even look alike. When she arrives I will see if I can get someone to take pics so I can send them off to all my new friends. All we need now is a permit so my new mum can come and stay which should not be to difficult should it.. To all those people who called / emailed in response to my request thank you and a Merry Christmas to all. Glenn Pearce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home