If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 11 January 2008

From the horse's mouth

Animal psychic Amanda de Warren has made a career out of talking to pets, both dead and alive.

Three years ago, I went to a lady's house to do the human kind of channelling and her German shepherd kept trying to get my attention. I was looking at him and thinking "that dog is trying to tell me something".
Then all of a sudden the dog went: "I was abandoned by my first owner who left me in a cage. I'm sorry that I chewed up the white blanket, I'd like my walks to be longer and I don't like the chicken stuff my new owners give me."
When I told the lady who owned him her jaw nearly dropped to the ground, because it was all exactly right. So then I started channelling animals and found I have a direct link to the animal.
It's almost the same as human channelling in that I see telepathic pictures that they show me and experience senses and feelings they give me. The animal doesn't have to be alive; it can be passed over and it doesn't have to physically be with me or the owner when I do the channelling. I can be sitting talking to the owner while the dog is running around the backyard. Normally people send me a photo and we can do it over the phone.
I can channel all animals. I've done it with a sheep which thought it was a horse. I've done birds and I had a fish come through to a lady the other day and I said to her: "You killed your fish, didn't you; you put hot water into its tank," and she said: "Yes, I did." I've done spiders too. This boy had a pet spider and the house had caught on fire and the family couldn't get it out, so it perished in the fire. The spider came through and had a chat.
I'm able to tune into particular animals when I need to. It's not like I go to the zoo and hear all these voices. But I did help one zoo and I'm not allowed to say which one.
They had a problem with an elephant and they asked me to channel into it and find out what was going on. The elephant told me that it didn't want to eat in front of people, so the zoo changed the feeding time and the problem was solved.
I'd like to speak with whales about why they beach themselves, I think it could be such a bonus for science to use my skills.
What I do helps people to understand their pets a lot better. Instead of putting them through expensive and painful tests I can immediately see the problem. They might tell me that they have a sore tummy or they don't like their food or whatever. Animals mostly want to talk about what they're fed; what they like and don't like, or any ailments or pain they may have.
I can help with behavioural issues as well because I connect with the animal and understand what they're trying to say; sometimes they don't understand that they're not humans and I have to set them straight. People tell me that after I've communicated with their pet it helps to set the animal right - I can tell them that it's not OK to wee through the house or chew electrical wires or whatever.
A lot of animals also want to reassure their owners if they were put down. It gives people a lot of comfort. I believe that animals have souls and I know that our pets wait for us in heaven.
I now have up to 60 animal-channelling clients a week; it's becoming more popular than human channelling. I don't think there is anyone else who can do what I do.
I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home