If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Sunday 30 September 2007

Blog unites us all

EI has been disastrous to all of us with a definite lack of communication from Local/State and Federal Governments. Favouritism towards the race horses and the PAIN the gamblers must be feeling is a hard pill to swallow.


But through this disaster, it is nice to see the horse community come together and Horse Deals have done a wonderful job providing us with quick up to date information and the ability to discuss the issues and learn firsthand of everyone's experiences.


The school holidays makes me nervous as although I am in the green zone now... I have to wonder how long before it makes its way through the green zone, vaccinations or not.


My thoughts are with those coping with EI now and those in the firing line - I must admit, I've actually now had time for other things.


Well done Horse Deals for providing us with this blog - lets hope we can all get back to normal before the end of the year.

Gayle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home