If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Contact The Media

I agree with Ang and Victoria we need to contact the media we are all horse people and this is affecting all horses and people in one way or another not just the racing industry. I emailed Sunrise today I directed them to this site so they can see the hardship that is not linked to the racing industry I erge everyone to do the same post your story contact the media lets not be forgotten in this. There are more pleasure horse owners than racing lets all be heard!!!!!!
Michele
Toowoomba

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you all. We need to inform the media about what is really going on. I emailed Today Tonight yesterday and also directed them to the horsedeals site so that they can know what is happening with the non-racing industry.

Tanya
Gympie

25 September 2007 at 6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home