If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 24 September 2007

EI has it hit the Singleton/Lower Belford area

Just wondering???I have spoken to a couple of local people in this immediate area who tell me this EI has now had a case at Lower Belford NSW.

From what I can gather it is no use ringing the DPI from all the other blogs but I did check out the map and we are still not quarantined.
The issue with a Australian Horse register sounds like a Government ploy to eventually get people to pay a registration fee each year like dogs and believe me with a government like ours this will be probably be the case.

Kaz
Hunter Valley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home