If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 24 September 2007

EI in Woodford/Kilcoy?

I am hearing rumours that we have uncomfirmed EI in Woodford /Kilcoy area!! due to the fact that comfirmed properties in Esk area and others have not yet been listed on the wonderful DPI Qld site, I was hoping people out there could check in or email me to let us all know.

Just got an email to say that a thoroughbred place in Peachester has it?! Does anyone have the real FACTS?

We would all appreciate any news of the virus' TRUE where abouts.

Thank you in advance.
Sharon, Woodford.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
Spoke to the DPI Yesterday to a lady pretty high up in the food chain no EI in the Woodford Kilkoy Peachester area have just obtained a permit to move a horse they would not allow it if EI was in the area. Anyway we are better off getting the bug because they will not stop it and the longer we do not have it the longer it is befor we can move or make money again l say bring it on!!!

24 September 2007 at 4:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live about south west qld and have both young and very old horses. I say hold where it is if they can, I have also got a horse that I bought for a small fortune with all my savings still in the RED ZONE, but can't be moved and now the old owners are charging a small fortune to feed him (over $300 a week) I cant move him so another person can look after him for me, so I have to pay. I can't waite till it it is over but in no way would I consider bringing him home until I can 100% be sure that he does not have EI.

24 September 2007 at 6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eagle farm and hendra are positive to ei
dont know if thats in your area

24 September 2007 at 6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home