If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Sunday 30 September 2007

I've had enough too.

I have been following horse deals lately (as you can get more news from this blog than the dpi) and like everyone else I have had enough. My competition horses are no where near any other infected properties but we are just outside of the buffer zone so us poor fools and our horses have to sit back and wait for this thing to finally catch up to us. My question is this: Who is going to reimburse me for my horses still being in recovery when the rest of the country is opened up and competitions start again but because we caught EI later we still have weeks before we can get our horses back in competition condition. I would be willing to pay for the vaccine for my 5 horses but have been told I cant even do that. The racing stables getting vaccines in Ipswich, Brisbane areas are a joke. Half of them probably have EI by now so how that helps the buffer zone is unknown to me. My competition horses are worth as much as half of them but because my sport isn’t raking in gambling money we don’t count.

Joanne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home