If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 8 September 2007

No real time as to when this will end.

As a horse lover living in Glossodia I was very shocked when my gelding got the virus, he is on the tail end of it now we were one of the first in the area to get it, we got it from the property next door who's horses are 32 and 35 yrs old - yes they are ok.

It will be hard being quarantined for 50 days as we have a horse at Box Hill recovering from injury and I will now have to pay the vet each week to tend to him when I would normally do it myself. I feel for everyone who is stuck away from home with no real time as to when this will end.

Anonymous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any hope that we will contain this and let it burn out. Looks likr to me that it is too late. We will just have to live with it

8 September 2007 at 10:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home