If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 8 October 2007

Arrogance of Racing Industry bodies

Firstly, I really appreciate the efforts of those individuals and
organizations who have been working tirelessly since the EI breakout for
the benefit of us all.

However I am more than a little ticked off at the absolute arrogance of
the Racing Industry bodies which are now crying about not being able to
vaccinate in the green zones.

Suck it up boys, now you know how the rest of us feel.

I'm boycotting the Spring Racing Carnival this year as protest.

I know that's a bit like using a straw to siphon the ocean dry, but what
the heck my horse is now at risk of this dreadful disease and I believe
their actions have been a major contributing factor.

Linda
SE Queensland

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, maybe now they may feel some of the frustration that the rest of us mere mortals are feeling,as the old saying goes what goes around comes around.

8 October 2007 at 7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im with you Linda, I also entend to boycott all horse racing. I am sitting here listening to my poor horses coughing,a much loved mare, five weeks off foaling, not doing real well, and nobody listening to us. I am just so frustrated. Kerry SE Q"ld

9 October 2007 at 3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home