If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 6 October 2007

Dear Diary

Today emotions are running rampart, with tears of sorrow for Ann-Maree Lourey and her Briar baby, and tears of anger and frustration over Ian Metherall's report on the Victorian border crossing. I had emailed Joe Helper(Mr Joe Helper- our honourable Minister for Agricultural in Victoria!!) and was expecting a reply today, (STUPID ME!!!!!)but it was not till I read today’s paper tonight that I realize he was otherwise occupied today with the most monumental decision of his career, " DO I GET TAKEOVER TARGET AND LEICA FALCON OVER THE BORDER WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING??????"

Just have to ask the security guards.................................they won't tell a soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I have been plagued with the questions running through my brain..................WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE HAVE IT????????????????????????How do I go to the stables and treat and care for my horses, then duck into the house for a phone call, or a head ache pill( MANY OF THESE!!), then jump in my car and go to bank, to passify the Bank manager, and into the supermarket to buy sausages(all we can afford!!!!) and not be a greater risk of contaminating something, or someone???? HOW DO YOU DO IT????? You ALL deserve something a bit more exciting than a PAT ON THE BACK( YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THIS???).....................YOU DESERVE THE REST OF AUSTRALIA'S PRAISE,ADMIRATION AND BUCKET LOADS OF THANKS, and MONEY from our gutless wonders at the top of the tree!!!

Australia was certainly, and still is, the "FREE COUNTRY" ...................FREE of GOVERNING BRAINS.

But then I console myself with the saying" one door closes, and another door opens". Don't SHOOT me down in flames when I say "WHAT IF". "Maybe HUSBAND (farrier) might be home long enough to mow the lawn,shoe some of our own horses( though there would not be much point), maybe water a few of my many thousand tree's that I have recently planted, and MAYBE, MAYBE take over the endless and thankless task of picking up the manure in all the paddocks everyday. STOP.............................NOW I have really blown the dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't think I am making light of the situation, I know this is SERIOUS, but some of us have to look a little on the brighter side, just to try and help keep us SANE!!!! Another brighter note......................daughter(Becky) just rang from South Africa to say that both the Australian teams (Showjumping and Dressage) won today. Becky jumped double clean today after having 8 faults yesterday so she was very excited.

In case you are wondering, I have written this BEFORE bed time, so now I have NO EXCUSE.

To all those who are ROARING for the cause, bless you, and keep up the good work.



SARAH ALLEN (AGAIN AND AGAIN) ARTHUR'S CREEK , VICTORIA.
GOING TO BED NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home