If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 5 October 2007

Who cares about my little pony

ts just a little pony, not racehorse, not really any value but she has been in are family from six months of age she is now seventeen and in foal with just two weeks to go. She didn’t ask to be infected with possible e.i., she has all the signs. I am in an infected area Logan Village, my vet says it could be, the dpi say it could be and it has all the signs that it could be.

But is it, she is being treated for e.i. but no tests have been done to put my mind at rest because no vet or dpi person has seen my poor little pony. I realise I am not the only person on this planet but come on this is crazy WHAT DO I TELL PEOPLE IT COULD BE E.I. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
LEWIS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should sue that evil woman from C.S. who brought her horses back from Warwick before the movement restrictions became law. She is responsible for all the local outbreaks.

6 October 2007 at 8:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home