If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Good old D.P.I.

D.dopes. P.pushing. I.idiots.........They are the dopes, we (not for profit Horse owners) are the idiots, as, we just keep accepting their B.S. and total incompetence.

Yesterday I phoned the d.p.i. for certain information I required re. E.I. The answer was I Have Not Heard Anything Around The Office. I was not inquiring about office gossip, but it seems that is how they are treating the E.I. information and passing it on.

Also, I reported the moving of many horses by the one person over the past 3 week-ends, they gave me a Camden phone number to ring, then they gave me crime stoppers, they took some details and nothing happened. Maybe, the person did have a permit , but, for 14 horses I don’t think so. So, he will continue to move more horses next Week-end.

Regards, Carol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god someone has finally had the guts to call the DPI for what they stand for well done Carol

21 October 2007 at 4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home