If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 15 October 2007

DPI Toowoomba........................... "One stop shop" what a joke!

My first experience with the DPI community centre in Toowoomba wastoday, I dropped in to get any information I could and pick up adecontamination kit knowing that i would be needing it anytime....(may as well have it on hand rather than going into town to pick it upwhen we are infected).

Well I have to say...... the ladies there were very friendly (toocheerful in fact.... its a bit much for someone who feels like they have had one too many kicks in the guts lately... but that’s another story). Anyways.... my point being... she advises me that they are STILL waiting on them from the DPI...... I cannot believe it..... EI is rife in Toowoomba and surrounds and has been for a couple of weeks now.... I say to the very nice lady.... 'oh you have run out and waiting for some more'? 'No' shesays..... 'we haven’t had any yet'.... 'we have been told they are coming but DPI are still authorising them'..... WTF????? And she couldn’t even tell me when they might actually get them.....

If this is what’s going on....... its no bloody wonder why itsspreading so fast..... they cant even supply a decom kit when they are most needed...? DPI you have done it again!

Sindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home