If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 4 October 2007

Hello

Hello everyone,

I think that it is silly letting racing horses move around once they have been vaccinated but we don't get vaccinated till two weeks time. I mean come on, If they move around they could be moving the EI with them. We are on a property with race horses and they have been vaccinated but we haven't. Its silly. I am scared that not only my horse will get it but everyone else's. I think people should only be moving their horses for a good reason. I mean some vets aren't even worried about ponies (Older ones, and young foals) when our vet came out he said I shouldn't be worrying about these scumper ponies... SO angry... Anyone else agree with me?

Ashleigh
Sunshine Coast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home