If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Sunday 7 October 2007

Now the flu is about to hit the Diva and her little boy


MIGHTY mare Makybe Diva and her seven-week-old foal are expected to contract equine influenza by the end of the week.

Coolmore Stud general manager Michael Kirwan said the epidemic struck the Hunter Valley property last week.

He said the triple Melbourne Cup winner and her foal - a bay colt by Galileo valued at more than $3million - were not infected by the flu, but "it won't be long before they get it".

Read more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I hope Makybe Diva and her precious foal do not survive the flu! NO, I dont give a damn anymore about anyone or thing connected to the racing industry - You scratch my back and I scratch yours - You spit on me and I spit on you.

9 October 2007 at 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home