If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 15 October 2007

A response to Vaccinating race horses is fair

This is a response to Vaccinating race horses is fair - for some like us!

I’m glad you got your vaccine as you get your sole income from racehorses but there are others of us out that here that get their sole income from the horse industry too and are not even looked at to get vaccine. If my horses get EI, I will have to close my entire business down as we post horse gear out all over the country and we cant take a chance for the virus to get onto any of the items going out. I am in the red zone and I applied for high priority vaccine over 10 days ago, have made 5 phone calls on different days and still heard nothing. That means the virus would have come at least 50 klms closer to me than it was when I applied. So I hope you can see why the rest of the country is up in arms.

Our livelihoods should matter just as much as yours.

Jody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home