If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 15 October 2007

Vaccine types

I am from NZ. I am/was/(am eventually) importing a mare from a presentbuffer zone. I have queried the use of GMO vaccine horses being allowedinto NZ. Because NZ is a GMO free zone the answer was nope, nada, notlikely ever. So if you are into future exports to NZ ensure that yourhorses are vaccinated with the killed vaccine or they will not beallowed here.

Sheila Ramsay

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is the government will not let us vaccinate unless they say which horse and with what. they will not let us import the killed vaccine. I live outside the zone and I'm very happy to pay the $300 each horse to have them done, but they won't let me.

15 October 2007 at 2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A large number of horse in Europe are vaccinated with this vaccine. I wonder if they also have been refused or did the New Zealand Govt just wake up to this fact???

16 October 2007 at 10:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home