If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 10 November 2007

Online survey

HI everyone, well I have just completed the fed govts survey and what a load of garbage it is. The questions are stupid in the extreme. I don't know what they think the results are going to prove. except show up the lack of communication and show how little in touch they are. Pardon my vehemence, only I really thought this may have been an opportunity for the govt to begin to understand what it has done to the enjoyment and livelihoods of thousands of horse lovers. I am sure they are looking for a way to distance themselves from the blame of the outbreak but THE FEDS ARE IN CHARGE OF QUARRANTEEN. WHO ELSE IS TO BLAME? And to the NSW DPI, How many horses in the amber zone have been blood tested? when will we see some results? if they are all neg when will we go green? all these questions and more are burning away in my mind and not a peep from either govts. Don't hold your breath amber prisoners, if we go green before next year I'll be very, and pleasantly surprised.DPI and DF people, start communication through the general media and let us know what is going on!!

All the best, Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home