If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 10 December 2007

Barastoc in February 2008

I like many others are sitting waiting impatiently to get online and book our stables for Barastoc in February 2008.

The entries for Barastoc were due to close on Monday 3rd December and then I noticed the entries had been extended to Friday 7th December at midnight due to an OVERWHELMING numbers of entries….

Well you would recon if the number of entries was so OVERWHELING that the Barastoc organizers would get in portable stables to cater for all these entries.

That is not the case…

We now all have to sit back chewing our nails stressing about getting stables.

When I asked the question of “would I get my money back if I cant get stables, due to my ponies being able to get out of the yards” the Barastoc representative I spoke to said NO, once entries are received and then entries are closed they have a no refund policy….

I just think this stinks, and think Barastoc owe it to us to put in extra stables to cater for the so called OVERWHELMING number of horses attending.

Stressed and worried – and probably stablesless.

RJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home