If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 5 December 2007

EI Again

DPI Leading the way in Strict Bio-Security Protocols

Can anyone answer this question for me.

With all these DPI meetings occuring, how many of you had to go through strict bio-security procedures before entering the meeting area with many other horse people in the SAME room. I was not asked to. I did mine outside my car parked down the road and before I got back in my car and showered when I got home.

I even was asked to sign in using the same pen as everyone else used....I used my own..
Did you also notice that some of the people who turned up for these meetings looked like they just got off a horse?
And these meetings are run by the DPI.

And they are telling us to follow SRICT BIO-SECURITY potocols.

How many of you took EI home.
Tracy Stead Equestrian Services

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home