If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 27 September 2007

Equine Influenza Virus

Hi,
As a long time advertiser and purchaser of HORSE DEALS I would like to thank you all for your BLOG it has enabled us "Real Horse" people out there to vent our collective spleens.

Below is a email I have just written to the Federal Minister Mr Peter McGauran, I would love you to publish it on your blog page if you feel it is worthy.

Again thank you.
- Kind Regards
Carmen Bajpe
Cranage Miniature Horses
www.miniaturehorses.com.au


Dear Minister, Peter.McGauran.MP@aph.gov.au
I really don't expect a reply to this email as I am just a lowly hobby horse breeder not a breeder of Thoroughbreds which seems to be the equine breed flavour of the month.

Just like the Thoroughbred trainers and breeders Mr McGauran when you cut us we also bleed, we are bleeding badly Minister by your failed containment and your lack of broad immunization also your unequal inadequate compensation.

I am not sure if you know Minister but recreational horses far outnumber Thoroughbreds in this wide brown drought ridden land of ours.
Why are you holding us to ransom, with your CONTAINMENT Zones, we know as you know this virus CANNOT be contained.

The reason why you will not answer my email is because I can answer my own question in three words................THE MELBOUNRNE CUP.....we are being held in CONTAINMENT RANSOM because of this and only this Minister!

Please be assured our memories are long, at least to the next election anyway.
- Kind Regards
Carmen Bajpe
Cranage Miniature Horses
www.miniaturehorses.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home