If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Saturday 8 September 2007

Forth Coming Shows in SA

To all organisers of the Meeting held in Mount Gambier I apologise for my non attendance but due to "a leg injury myself" I was
in Adelaide having assessment.

I am very disappointed that only 2 trainers or those associated with racing attended as a past trainer here in the South East and
now Harness competitor I can only emphasise the importance of the epidemic - having a son on a large Thoroughbred stud in Scone,
NSW the effect it is having not only in the thoroughbred industry but to all people associated with any race meeting, show, pony club
it does not matter. The thing to remember that it is not over.

My son has indicated the influenza can have a radius of 8 km's and can be carried by man, dog and perhaps the most dangerous - a bird!
Losing our Royal Show is devastating enough to a lot of people but it was done to protect us all.

Can someone enlighten me to our forth coming shows and what may be happening with them.

Once again my apologies.
Kris Meyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home