If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 21 September 2007

NO ASSISTANCE

I'm with you Christine! I am one of the lucky ones, well, at least I think so. Suburban Sydney, isolated from everyone, and yet no information or help whatsoever from the DPI. They are a bunch of fisheries workers brought in to supposedly "assist" with this outbreak, and yet they would be better off wearing a white coat and pushing a broom. They have no idea what the hell they are talking about, and try to lay the law down to us ! The police are just as bad - the dealing I've had with them over the past two weeks is hilarious! BUT what is getting under my skins is how everyone is so worried about the "poor" racehorses - well, WHO CARES !

What about Bankstown Trotting , Warwick farm races, and Rosehill trainers having to cross major arterial roads to work their "poor" horses? Oh, I feel so sorry for them - what about my FIVE 16hh horses, that are in their yards, and stables, and I have my work area off the premises? I can't move! Gee how funny that it's One rule for the so-called registered trainers, and one rule for everyone else - regardless of their 35 years of horse training! I had to submit 4 vet certificates - and yet these buggers never submitted a damn thing - you tell me the Government is doing everything they can - What a load of horse poo ! All they are waiting for is the Melbourne Cup to be over and run, and we will all be able to move - again oh, my heart bleeds for those poor starving trainers !
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home