If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 27 September 2007

Who has the right?!

Who ever you are out there that has made the decision for me about whetheror not my horse is eligible for vaccination could YOU please contact me? Iseemed to have misplaced your email / letter!!!
Who is playing God out there and deciding that my horses ( especially theone who has already had severe pneumonia so is high risk) ARE NOT GETTINGTHE VACCINE!????

I have not yet been asked or even given a choice. I have not had any updatesfrom the DPI since the Brisbane RACEHORSES got EI.
There is still NO WORD to us in the non racehorse-horse industry in regardsto when we will get vaccinated.

Due to where I live I am in the RED zone, not my choice, I DO NOT WISH MYHORSES TO GET EI JUST BECAUSE OF THE SUBBURB I LIVE IN!!!If you won't let me leave my property with my horses and go to a clean areawell away from here then YOU MUST vaccinate my horses and many, many othersin the same position.

We are at "their" mercy.
Sharon , Woodford.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true,

I am stunned by the stupidity of ,most likely a public srevant , with no practical bone in his body to come up with the idea that putting the entire industry on stand still is going to eradicate a virus.
I'll bet you he is still earning an income...... where as people like us run at a major loss.

Linda Treur

27 September 2007 at 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home