If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Monday 1 October 2007

EI Green Zone

I am fortunate to be in a green zone, But have not been notified as to what that means.
My horse float is due for rego this month, I dont know whether I have to get a permit to take it into town, nobody appears to know the answers.

As for feed it is for sale and available, but when I ask the Question "where has it come from?", there is the answer, "pardon, what are you asking that for?", I am breeding small ponies in a small way and I also would like answers to questions and I find the DPI sheets hard to understand.

Any suggestions?

Lisa Ward
Rye Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home