If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Info on EI wanted

Hi,I was wondering if anybody would care to help?I have a science assessment and I have to research a disease and as we are all in the grip of equine flu. I thought nothing better then to do this disease and inform some of the fools in my class just how serious this really is.They all just think its the race horses and I even live in the Hawkesbury!!!

Any info will be much appreciated as its going to take me for ever to go through this blog and other web sites looking for info any info can be e-mailed to me at brianna_webb@hotmail.comMany thanks,Brianna

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't the purpose of a research assignment to do just that..RESEARCH? Think how useful it would be if you researched the virus, put together your report and posted it for others to read? Good luck with trawling the websites.

22 October 2007 at 5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home