If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Make a bet on when Ei gets here

If EI gets to Victoria lets just say 2 or 3 days after the melbourne cup we all know it will be let run because the government will have had the magnificent Melbourne cup and they no longer have to care for the racing industry and bugger us all.

Could the person IN CHARGE of the VRC please come out and speak with the rest of us (the real people) and explain why he thinks he has the right to discriminate against our horses and not give them the same treatment that the racing industry is receiving. You are certainly looking at a class action of some sort because what you have done is by no means legal.
If any of my horses get EI I will certainly be taking legal action against the government be it DPI or Racing Australia they will be receiving all of my vet bills. I have just today received delivery of a made to order $15,000 horse float (I had too save five years for) which now has to sit in my yard until next season because someone who was getting paid a lot of money did not do their job the right way.

So I guess that is just bad luck for me. I am a tax payer and I do vote our government is an absolute disgrace and a laughing stock. I am just so very disappointed and ashamed of these people in charge I am not sure how you can possibly live with yourselves thanks Horse Deals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you , I totally agree, I bet when the spring racing carnival is over and all the horses that have been vaccinated and raced the government with the backing of the DPI will throw their greedy little hand in the air and say that there is nothing they can do for all the rest of the horses in the state and beyond. They will have made their money.....PRIORITIEs.what a joke

3 October 2007 at 3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home