If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Sick of the blame game.

We did the right thing and left our ponies in Forbes due to DPI instructions when this first broke out unlike a lot of other Victorians who just went home and I thought how selfish were these people, but now after many times approaching the DPI both in Vic & NSW we were refused ok we excepted that, only to find out now the EI virus is in Forbes 1km for my ponies.

Had I got them home 4 1/2 weeks ago they would be safe but no.

Now to this distress my young 11 yr old daughter is now fighting a disease brought on by stress over here ponies & disappointment, we have been at RCH for the last 2 weeks with doctors trying to stop this problem.

I have had to watch my child in server pain and agony not being able to walk with this, I only hope the racing industry are proud that the racing is still going ahead in Melbourne god forbid we loss a day at the races, while we struggle to pay extra agistment for these ponies, doctors trips to Melbourne 3/4 days a week as we can't afford to stay down there as we also have other horses at home and try to fit in work.

I do feel so sorry for everyone else stuck in this mess.

A upset mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home