If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 1 November 2007

Thanks Horse Deals & love the free video downloads

Every morning after I've fed all the horses, I grab a cuppa and check out the Blog and EI Updates on Horse Deals Website, it seems to be alot more informative than the Government websites AND is updated alot more reguarly! Thanks Horse Deals, at least this gives us frustrated Horse owners a bit of a voice!
Must say I loved the video footage of Gene Redwood and Dale Plumb, this is just what I need to motivate myself to do some work on a couple of youngsters we have - this EI debarcle will have to end at some stage and maybe these babies will be ready to have a couple of outings!!
Thanks Horse Deals

Maureen NSW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home