If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Purple Pony to Victoria

Waiting........... rang the Victorian DPI again this morning as have not had my call returned, they tried to steer me to the DPI Website to do my own research by I wanted an answer- could I get a permit to move my Pony from the Purple zone to Victoria? The delightful lady was not able to give me an answer but is going to get the 'Movement Control Officer' to call me ......... later............ maybe.

Jennifer Sandson
Vic

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Conditions for Movement of Horses from a Green/Amber/Red/Purple Zone to Victoria are available for download at http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/nrenfa.nsf/LinkView/6CD495C730F28D66CA25734F00211F9B2FCC42C90CB016EECA25734F000AFF44

Geoff B - AHIC

18 December 2007 at 1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home