If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Sunday 9 September 2007

Horse Flu

I can't understand the small minds of some of the people that I have talked to in my local area. They are complaining that their races will be postponed, pony club events put on hold all over a silly runny nose!!!. Even had someone wanting to borrow my float - didn't he get angry when I said no way. all I can say to them is - Hay guys WAKE UP and look at the bigger picture. There are people with really sick horses and if we don't do the right thing now we will be looking at bigger issues later on. Putting things on standstill now to try and solve this is way better than having the whole country at a standstill for a longer period of time. Yes I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to go to any of my planned horse events, but I would rather miss 6 months of competitions then be to scared to travel and compete on the off chance one of my horses would get sick.

My heart goes out to everyone that had or has a sick horse, I hope they all recover soon and return to their normal selves.
SS Central QLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home