If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 18 September 2007

When will Qld. DPI tell us whats happening!???

Yesterday morning I sent an email to the Qld DPI and I am still awaiting a reply!! I realise they are busy but in my email I asked if it was in our area as the rumour mill is in full swing!! We are near Woodford in Qld. As was mentioned in an earlier post, the DPI web site has not been updatedsince last Thursday, today is Tuesday!

With school holidays approaching many out there will be thinking it is all over and will be risking their horses and ours, please get the word out there Qld. DPI and please show us maps of the places infected. We will all play by the rules if we know what they are and why they are in place. I have a couple of neighbours who are borderline doing the wrong thing and I don't want my horses infected. Please update the web site Qld. DPI.

Sharon , Woodford, Qld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home