If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Advise on the best way to deal with EI

I think Charly from Victoria is in for a rude shock if he thinks Kevin Rudd’s political party would have handled this any different. They are all taking advise on the best way to deal with EI from the so called experts, and that is exactly what Kevin Rudd would be doing too. I bet he is thankful he doesn’t have to face the flack over this one. Qld government is part of Mr Rudd’s team and they took forever to offer a single cent to help out suffering Queenslanders. I hardly think EI should govern which way you vote politically. I believe if labour were in government at the moment the country wouldn’t have enough spare dollars to be able to fight EI anyway and we would be all paying 17% interest on our home loans like we all were when they were last running this country.
Jody.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO JODY, I have been buying & selling properties for 15yrs even when Labour were last in in charge ( did you have a mortage then? I'd bet not ),I purchased my first property at 20, I wouldn't have been able to afford 17% interest on my wage back then, interest rates were not 17% then, that was long before MR. GST came along & made EVERYTHING more expensive everyday.
it doesn't really matter who is leading they all lie, but it comes down to whom IS in charge & their actions, NOT REACTIONS.

10 October 2007 at 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Jody,

10 October 2007 at 10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home