If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 19 October 2007

EI

Hey look I get that Encosta de Lago was coming from Ireland but the fact is..someone or some horse associated with the racing/thoroughbred industry did bring EI into Australia.I also understand that no my mare is not the only horse in danger, and yes heaps of others are in much worse of a situation. And I am grateful that my parents income dose not rely on anything to do with horses.

I feel for those who have lost horses and for those people who suffered financial loss.and if the racing/thoroughbred industry is so worried why don’t they ledge to stop the currently permitted horse movements in the "purple zone".

My district is receiving new reports of local equine influenza outbreaks each day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Henry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home