If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Wednesday 3 October 2007

HELP us before it’s too late

Hi Tracey,

I do not know you but in reference to your blog here on horse deals. I am with you I have been an EFA member for many years and all of my horses are registered EFA. No I am not an EFA instructor but was looking at doing a course this year.

As for that I will know review my plans........... I do agree Mr Sinclair. Who is looking after the EFA. You ask us to be members we fill out our forms, WE PAY OUR MEMBERSHIP FEES EVERY YEAR.... and when we need help where is it????

EFA is not only about the elite squad. It is about every member you have.

Please tell me how many of us, are there in NSW and QLD. OR MAYBE TELL US HOW MANY OF US THERE ARE IN AUST. And while you’re at it tell us how many horses are registered with the EFA??????

For all of the groups trying to fight against the discrimination between the Race horse industry and the dare I say the pleasure horse industry. You may just be our light at the end of a long dark tunnel.

You Mr Geoff Sinclair must have a huge no of horses registered Aust Wide. And dare I say a huge membership, consisting of ongoing membership fees.... So go on tell us how many. And while you’re at it put your hand up and fight for us, we may not all be Olympians but we help pay the bills.

So EFA you are a governing body so HELP us before it’s too late.

THANKS HORSE DEALS

Suzanne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We aren't with the EFA,but we shed out a lot of money each year to be competing members of 3 associations each year. (The AQHA, the National rodeo association and the Australian professional rodeo association)
We share your frustrations, as we cannot even lead our horses out our front gate. In the mean time we will just keep our horses in the prime conditionn that they are at the moment, in the "hope" that there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

4 October 2007 at 8:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home