If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 11 October 2007

I have had enough of this!!!!!

We are now in a buffer zone, our two geldings are being vaccinated tomorrow, however we have a mare down in Gloucester, she has been there since the lockdown on horse movements was put into place and are we allowed to move her....NO. Yet race horses are allowed to move where they like.

People and horses alike are suffering, horses have died, peoples livelihood have been ruined or else disintegrating before their eyes.I’m disgusted in the dpi.

They are willing to stand back and watch as NSW suffers and eventually falls under the weight of equine influenza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it known that I will not stand back and watch as my friends fall ill as the dpi does NOTHING!!

I will not wait months and months to get our mare home!!!!! And I’ll be damned if the dpi's going to tell me how to look after my horses.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH......... THE DPI SHOULD BE ASHAMED.........AND WHATS MORE THE THOUROUGHBRED INDUSTRY BROUGHT THIS DISEASE INTO AUSTRALIA AND NOW THEY ARE CONTENT FOR NSW WALES TO WAIT AND HURT WHILE THE RACING INDUSTRY GOES ON THEIR MERRY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we not mean more to the government and this country than the racers.......!!!!!!!!!.......

WE ARE ENTITLED TO INFORMATION, OPTIONS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPEAK UP NSW.............SPEAK UP AUSTRALIA...........LET US AS A STATE .......AS A COUNTRY BE HEARD ABOVE THE POUNDING OF THE RACETRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HENRY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home