If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Thursday 11 October 2007

Let me guess, EI doesn't fly domestic?

I currently reside in the red zone (Tamborine) my horses have EI and my property is under quarantine.

So how come i was able to board a plane on Thursday morning at 9am only to arrive in Melbourne at 11am without any concern for EI contamination.
I attended a Tradeshow over 3 days in which a few thousand people attended. I shared a hotel with hundreds of others.I walked the streets as horse and carriage past me by.

Let me guess, EI doesn't fly domestic?

Where is the de-contamination where is Bio-security? If Victoria is so worried about keeping thier state EI free they had better start checking flights in.

What a joke...........................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloody good coment!!! how do they know people are following the sercurty measure's, some may take it down there on prupose, or clothes/shoes may not have been cleaned right. who knows but it can open a whole can of worms.

11 October 2007 at 12:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very true, makes the situation seem hopeless , after all the strict bio measures most of us take. sadly I'm sure EI will be raging here in victoria very soon.

12 October 2007 at 6:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home