If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Friday 12 October 2007

A positive note.

I came home yesterday to find a notice in my mailbox from Energex saying "Sorry, but we couldn't access your meter". I have some signs on my fence requesting authorized entry only so I was quite impressed that they actually took notice.

When I rang my service provider today, they advised me that the
Queensland DPI had instructed them not to enter any properties that had horses. They will be estimating meter readings until the crisis is over.

Whilst I'm upset about the EI situation just as much as the next person, more than a little frustrated with some of the problems andextremely concerned about my and my friends horses, I'm sure there are many other positive things being done. It would be nice to hear some of them

occasionally. Hint hint. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home