If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Sunday 6 January 2008

My Friday Afternoon- Happy New Year

FRIDAY AFTERNOON - 4th Jan

I had a call from a NSW DPI person, first he confirmed my name,address,number of horses owned and the fact that my stud had indeed suffered from E.I.confimed by swabs and blood in October ' 07, when I did what was asked of all responsible horse owners and registered with the NSW DPI.

He then confirmed that my hoses are immune to E.I. .....
I held my breath waiting for the words "you are free to carry on with your business"..... NO SUCH LUCK!!!!!!

I still cannot move any horse out of the purple zone and because of my honesty I am NOT eligible for FREE MICROCHIPPING AND FREE VACCINATIONS WHICH I DON'T NEED AS MY HORSES ARE IMMUNE BUT DO NEED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE ANYWHERE OUT OF THE PURPLE ZONE.

If I had been like so many others and not registered with the NSW DPI I could have had my horses vaccinated and microchipped free of charge.......which they don't need, because they have immunity!
This virus has lived on my property now for 3 months.....I am going to submit this to the Guinness Book of Records.........

I can see the headlines now when my Equine Influenza Virus breaks all the records!!!!!!

Why are we putting up with this spin????

- Carmen Bajpe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home