If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Location of EI

In an earlier letter from Deb Harrip of Toogoolawah she mentioned EI being in Kilkivan Shire. As a resident of this shire I am very interested to know if it has been confirmed here, as we were intending to sell horses in November and need to know our local situation. If we had definate confirmation that it is here it would make life so much easier for us as we cannot get any confirmation from the DPI as to if we will be able to attend this sale. If anyone reading this can confirm this we would be extremely greatful. As nominations are paid we have to continue preping the sale horses until we get some firm knowledge of what is going on.
Christine

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I would suggest talking to your local vets in the kilkivan Shire, My parents live in Gayndah and they told me last wednesday that they had heard it was in the Kilkivan Shire. When I raised this with the DPI I was told not to be allarmist and not to believe everything you hear. Knowing what the Qld DPI is like I know who I would believe
Phil

2 October 2007 at 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home