If you have a story to share or comment to make, simply email blogEI@horsedeals.com.au (To ensure your submission is posted please include your full name.)

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Why is this not plastered over the media

I have been reading these pages since they have been published and am becoming increasingly angry and frustrated – it was wonderful to see Tracey Grimshaw on the telly a while back telling the story, but why has there been scarcely a whisper (except of course for all racing related stories) since.

Some of the blogs on this site are big stories – I would have thought the media would grab some of these and make a big deal out of them; has the media been hamstrung, why aren’t these stories being told.

Perhaps it’s just because I’m from southern NSW – Green Zone – maybe you are getting better coverage up north???

I would love to know what I can do to help from down here – I have 5 horses, two of my own, and 3 kids’ ponies, one very, very old who surely would not survive the virus if she contracted it. The lockdown has barely affected us, only thing has been our new pony club which was to have it’s first official rally in September, obviously has not yet got off the ground.

I have sent a letter to the paper, which was featured as “letter of the day”, that was my own small contribution, but really I’m very concerned that all the noise is so far in the background, and the public is not hearing any of this….

Jodi Homer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home